Final Portfolio

Eighth Week Progress Presentation

Project 1


I have most of the elements of this project in place, but somehow would like to make the reunion invite into a die cut and display it in my portfolio that way. I wasn't able to find a Utah die cut template, so I was thinking I will just have to print it, cut it out, and photograph it. I wanted to revisit the invitation design first and make sure I like everything the way it is first. 





 


Project 2


This project has been quite an extensive process, because I only started with a small section of what it is now and still need to develop a table of contents page as well. I have 3 covers for each person in the article and my idea was the the consumer would be able to pick from the 3 cover of which person they like the most. I think the over all layout is coming together, but still has a bit of tweaking to do. I would like to get a little feed back to see what things others can see and make some more changes. 







Portfolio Layout Draft